Senior Software Developer (f/m/d)
- location_on Berlin / Remote
- schedule Permanent / Freelance
What do we do?
We are revolutionising task management for the communication age, bringing together the latest technology, design and modern agile trends.
Our platform, built on top of communication platforms like Slack and Microsoft Teams, is unlocking the productivity of people across industries and is loved by thousands of teams around the world. We empower modern teams to sharpen their ideas and turn them into actionable tasks, execute on them, and gain valuable data and knowledge.
What do we offer
- Be part of a young, international, collaborative team
- Competitive salary and investment options
- Flexible working hours
- Space for professional growth
- Hybrid work environment
- Regular participation at international conferences
- Bright office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Regular organisation of meetups and events
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table
Who are we looking for?
Bright professionals who are:
- Passionate about their daily work.
- Used to delivering customer value in short iterations.
- Willing to learn on a daily basis.
- Wants to influence product direction.
- Proficient in English.
- Comfortable with mentoring Junior members of a team.
- Preferring holacracy over hierarchy.
- Understanding the difference between priority and deadline.
Our technology background
We love Docker and Kubernetes, running purely on AWS with many managed services like EKS, Lambdas, SQS and Kinesis streams in a tuned play!
Our PWA app is Powered by React / Redux, split into business logic domains, built with love and care for the future and with focus on lean delivery.
- 5+ Years of experience in web technology projects
- 3+ Years of experience with cloud environments
- Deep understanding of JS ecosystem - Node.js + React / Redux
- Strong analytical skills and out-of-the-box thinking
- Strong experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Strong experience with DB design (NoSQL, Graph)
- Deep understanding of testing frameworks
- Understanding of modern approaches like PWA
- Understanding of websockets and HTTP 2.0
- Be a strong member of our diverse team
- Deliver customer value on a daily basis
- Contribute to overall company goals
- Contribute to our product roadmap with the rest of the team
- Participate in regular hackathons
- Bring out-of-the box thinking
- Have fun!
Book a demo
Understand how workstreams.ai works
best for you