Senior UX / UI Designer (f/m/d)
- location_on Berlin
- schedule Permanent
What do we do?
We are revolutionising task management for the communication age, bringing together the latest technology, design and modern agile trends.
Our platform is unlocking the productivity of people across industries and is loved by thousands of teams around the world. We empower modern teams to sharpen their ideas and turn them into actionable tasks, execute them and gain valuable insights and knowledge.
What do we offer
- Be part of a young, international, collaborative team
- Competitive salary and investment options
- Flexible working hours
- Space for professional growth
- Hybrid work environment
- Regular participation at international conferences
- Bright office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Regular organization of meetups and events
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table
Who are we looking for?
Bright professionals who are:
- Passionate about their daily work.
- Used to delivering customer value in short iterations.
- Willing to learn on a daily basis.
- Want to influence product direction.
- Proficient in English.
- Can work within flexible team structures.
- Comfortable with mentoring Junior members of a team.
- Deliver results on a daily basis, with fast iterations driven by customer feedback.
- Understanding the difference between priority and deadline.
- Contribution to multiple digital products in complex SaaS domains over the last 5+ years
- Exceptional confidence of ability with UX and deep understanding of the design process
- A portfolio that shows a strong ability to translate a consistent visual style into a diverse array of digital products.
- Cross-device mutli-platform
- Keen eye on the branding aspect of UX and how it ties to the greater product market positioning of the company
- Highly creative, adaptable, and able to work in fast iterations.
- Understanding of target groups and how to design for them.
- Comfortable working side-by-side with marketing, sales & dev to co-create product narratives.
- Experience with UX writing/copywriting for SaaS platforms is a massive plus.
- Be a strong member of our diverse team
- Conduct regular UX research and user testing
- Bring creative ideas that add personality to brand materials
- Make our in-app experience more personable
- Contribute to overall company goals
- Contribute to our product roadmap with the rest of the team
- Bring out-of-the box thinking
- Have fun!
Book a demo
Understand how workstreams.ai works
best for you