Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
- location_on Berlin
- schedule Permanent
What do we do?
We are revolutionising task management for the communication age, bringing together the latest technology, design and modern agile trends.
Our platform, built on top of communication platforms like Slack and Microsoft Teams, is unlocking the productivity of people across industries and is loved by thousands of teams around the world. We empower modern teams to sharpen their ideas and turn them into actionable tasks, execute on them, and gain valuable data and knowledge.
What do we offer
- Be part of a young, international, collaborative team
- Competitive salary and investment options
- Flexible working hours
- Space for professional growth
- Regular participation at international conferences
- Bright office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Regular organisation of meetups and events
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table
Who are we looking for?
Bright professionals who are:
- Passionate about their daily work.
- Used to delivering customer value in short iterations.
- Willing to learn on a daily basis.
- Wants to influence product direction.
- Proficient in English.
- Comfortable with mentoring Junior members of a team.
- Preferring holacracy over hierarchy.
- Understanding the difference between priority and deadline.
Our branding background
The expectation for this role is to be able to take our existing brand aesthetic and expand upon it - not start something new from scratch. We have an extensive visual library and need a creative and resourceful mind who can repurpose it and build upon it as our branding needs diversify and develop.
We have an established brand identity that makes us stand out from our competitors. We also have a visual style that looks both appealing and appropriate alongside platforms like Slack. It regularly needs to be adapted to fit various ad campaigns, videos, website materials, and banners for various events.
- 4+ Years of graphic design experience building clear, concise, and engaging brand identities for startups, SMEs, or larger enterprises.
- Able to adapt an existing visual brand identity to different mediums.
- Has a portfolio that shows a strong ability to translate a consistent visual style into a diverse array of digital marketing materials.
- Highly creative, adaptable, able to work in fast iterations.
- Understands target groups and how to design for them.
- Comfortable working side-by-side with marketing & sales to co-create brand narratives.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Excellent Adobe Illustrator skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Indesign.
- Experience adapting brand imagery to social media posts, blog post illustrations, and investor pitch decks.
- Able to prepare vector illustrations to be animated by a motion designer.
- Experience with UX principles, UX research, or designing graphic interfaces is a plus.
- Experience with UX writing/copywriting for the web or for SaaS platforms is a massive plus. o
- Be a strong member of our diverse team
- Deliver customer value on a daily basis
- Contribute to overall company goals
- Contribute to our product roadmap with the rest of the team
We are hiring
Shape the future of productivity with us