Account Manager - Sales (f/m/d)
- location_on Berlin / Remote
- schedule Permanent
Workstreams.ai is a results-oriented, data-driven, workflow management solution for the modern team. We are built for teams that use Slack and Microsoft Teams for their daily work.
Clients of Workstreams.ai can easily set priorities, collaborate and get things done. Rather than relying on overly-rigid, process-driven work, they are seldom siloed off in different departments. Their values inspire them to break traditional barriers, communicate freely, and work together in ways that keep them aligned on the task at hand. We strive to help them succeed by giving them a clear overview of their work and providing the right insights about their tasks.
This is reflected in the way we work and communicate at Workstreams.ai.
The Workstreams.ai Sales Team is the single point of contact for Workstreams.ai customers. We strive to deliver not just revenue and growth for our business, but outstanding customer service and support for our clients. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: managing the end-to-end sales process including outreach, booking meetings, demonstrations and customer payment and support, as well as identifying and qualifying leads to penetrate and grow accounts. We bring a customer-first approach to everything we do.
What you’ll bring
- Outstanding English (C2+)
- At least 2-3 years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of achieving positive business outcomes in saas or a similar industry
- Goal-oriented, organized and proactive team player who is self-motivated
- Willingness to conduct and independently demonstrate Workstreams.ai saas product as a commercially viable and customizable solution for potential clients
- Ability to work cohesively with a designated Customer Success Manager to nurture, support and grow inbound leads into long standing customers
- Strong client orientation with an ability to think innovatively whilst aligning with company goals
- Interest in collaborating with experts in all kinds of fields (IT, UX, Marketing, etc.)
- Willingness to conduct cold calls with prospective clients to secure meetings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and eager to learn
- Being a part of a young, international and collaborative team
- Competitive salary and remote work possibilities
- Regular organization of meetups and team events
- Space for professional growth
- Spacious office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table
Book a demo
Understand how workstreams.ai works
best for you