Workstreams.ai is a results-oriented, data-driven, workflow management solution for modern teams.
Clients of Workstreams.ai can easily set priorities, collaborate and get things done. Rather than relying on overly-rigid, process-driven work, they are seldom siloed off in different departments. Their values inspire them to break traditional barriers, communicate freely, and work together in ways that keep them aligned on the task at hand. We strive to help them succeed by giving them a clear overview of their work and providing the right insights about their tasks.
This is reflected in the way we work and communicate at Workstreams.ai.
The Workstreams.ai Sales Team is the single point of contact for Workstreams.ai customers. We strive to deliver not just revenue and growth for our business, but outstanding customer service and support for our clients. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to: facilitating the post and pre-sales process including outreach, managing and booking product demonstrations as well as customer support, service. It will be your role to activate and qualify and activate cold accounts for the Senior Account Manager, and assist with duties around the pre and post sale process across the team.
What you’ll bring
- Outstanding English (C2+)
- At least 2 years of sales experience with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication and influencing skills via phone and email when conducting cold and discovery calls to secure meetings.
- Experience utilizing spreadsheets, a CRM platform and conducting data analysis
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales team
- Interest in understanding how customers use Workstreams.ai product from a day to day POV, creating case studies and best practice documentation
- Ability to contextualize product features to a plethora of use cases
- Ability to pivot between post and pre sales responsibilities if required
- Goal-oriented, organized and proactive team player who is self-motivate
- Being a part of a young, international and collaborative team
- Competitive salary and remote work possibilities
- Regular organization of meetups and team events
- Space for professional growth
- Spacious office at the center of Berlin’s startup scene
- Summer and Winter offsites to bring new ideas to the table